Wednesday, February 25, 2015

On the Needles :: Molly and Waffle Socks

20150225_114828

It's been a while since I've posted one of my On the Needles post...
Life just happend and I haven't felt much for either blogging or knitting these past few months. Hopefully things will change now as the sun is here again and my mood seems to get lighter.

So what am I reading. Since the Game of Thrones series is starting soon, I have to read ahead so I know what will happend ;) I started early in December and I'm still just halfway through A Dance with Dragons. I read a few chapter now and then when I have the house to my self.

On the needles are a hat - Molly, which I am knitting in a wool and cotton blend. So hopefuly Eirin will have it since I hope it won't be itchy.
And of course there is a sock lingering on the needles too ;)


What are you knitting and reading this week?
Joining Ginny and Nicole

4 comments:

  1. glad to see you posting! You were missed. Lovely knitting and I hope the sun returns quickly so your days are sunnier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of your hat with the cable detail.

    I think we'd be concerned if there wasn't a sock in your WIP's, you make such lovely ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure like that Molly hat. Very interesting how the cable is paired with a waffle stitch. In not a fan of reverse stockinette. The sock yarn is like unicorns.
    I'm currently reading Bread Alone that makes my mouth water as I love artisan bread. I need to restart the first chemo beanie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy you are getting more daylight--it must help you feel a bit more energetic when that happens. I love all your knitting and it sure doesn't seem like you haven't felt like knitting.... so. many. socks. :) I love stopping in for a little visit with you, via your blog.
    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥