Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Glitter Socks

Untitled

A while ago I came across a sale on Opal sock yarn with glitter. So of course I had to buy some :)
I have knitted up one of the rainbow skeins already, but never blogged about those socks...
I think these are my favorite so far :) The glitter does not pop out so good on this photo, but you can see it a little bit better on the instagram photo below.

Ravely project page
Pattern: 64 sts, cuff down with a short ow heel
Yarn: 70 g Opal Happy mit Silbereffekt # 9092 Sweet & Spicy
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1.5
Made for: Me

IMG_20160510_105721

3 comments:

  1. Purple glittery socks, can't get much better than that! They look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looked like a piece of the galaxy has been pluck out and make into yarn for these socks. Do you find the texture of the yarn to be changed b/c of the glittery content?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could feel the glitter tread while I was knitting the sock. But now when I am using them I can't. But I don't have sensitive feet ;)

      Delete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥