![]() |
| You can find all the books in my library on Ravelry. |
I have decided to join in on the year of the mitten knit along that is going on on several places. So I have found all my knitting books with mitten patterns. There are so many mittens I want to knit, so I guess this is the year!
If you want to join in there are lots of places to do so. We have the I Make Mittens group on Ravelry where they knit mittens all year long and are having the NaKniMitMo which is a kal they have in January. On Instagram p4chen and treehouseknits are hosting a mitten kal this year where you knit a pair of mittens each month. I guess they have some info on their podcasts as well. Skeindeer is also having a mitten kal, the 2018 yearlong mittalong.
As you can see I have almost finished the first pair, they are just missing a bind off at the top and the thumbs. I have wanted to knit these Fox mittens since I bought the book, but haven't had any fox colour in my stash so I had to buy some wool yarn when I was at my local yarn shop last week :)



beautiful mittens and you know I'm currently knitting a pair which I'm loving!!
ReplyDeleteLove those fox mitts!!!! I may make a couple pair this year...
ReplyDeleteWow, these are great!
ReplyDeleteYou are a pro at mittens.
ReplyDeleteDet ser ut til at du har votteoppskrifter nok i alle fall! Kjempefine revevotter, gleder meg til å se flere.
ReplyDelete