Wednesday, June 30, 2010


With three more pair of socks this month, I feel a bit in advance for July ;) And I have three socks on the needles as well.

DSCN3565

Pattern: Just a toe-up vanilla sock with a short row heel. They are long and I love the color!
Yarn: 83 g Zwerger Garn Opal Brasil # 5001.
Needles: 2,5 mm.

DSCN3563

Pattern: Another toe-up vanilla sock with a short row heel :)
Yarn: 73 g Zwerger Garn Opal Traumfänger/Dreamcatcher # 1236.
Needles: 2,5 mm.

DSCN3557

Pattern: Simple side to side socks.
Yarn: 58 g Zwerger Garn Opal Feelings # 1703.
Needles: 2,5 mm.


DSCN3560

They got a bit small for me, so they might end up as a gift. And I might have used another yarn... But it was a new way to knit a sock, but I don't think I'll knit this pattern again.

DSCN3559



DSCN3585

We've had some warm days this week, but there's no sign of the tap water yet... And today the kids rescued this creature. He could not fly, so they picked him up and put him in our bird cherry tree. I have no idea what kind of insect this is, but maybe any of you know..?

9 comments:

  1. Those top socks are so colorful!! My daughter loves the rainbow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colorful socks! But that bee photo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous socks! I love the macro shot of the little insect too...and the fact that you were all so kind to it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great socks!! Those top ones are so fabulous! I cannot believe you still don't have water! You poor thing! I hope it gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous colors! Beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Knalltøffe sokker! :)Jeg misunner dere som klarer å strikke et helt par ferdig. Jeg gir meg alltid etter en og en kvart...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think those socks are "vanilla", I think they're wonderfully colorful and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You've been busy. Look at all of those great sock! I love the first ones especially!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your socks are beautiful and inspire me to start making socks again.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥