
With three more pair of socks this month, I feel a bit in advance for July ;) And I have three socks on the needles as well.
Pattern: Just a toe-up vanilla sock with a short row heel. They are long and I love the color!
Yarn: 83 g Zwerger Garn Opal Brasil # 5001.
Needles: 2,5 mm.
Pattern: Another toe-up vanilla sock with a short row heel :)
Yarn: 73 g Zwerger Garn Opal Traumfänger/Dreamcatcher # 1236.
Needles: 2,5 mm.
Pattern: Simple side to side socks.
Yarn: 58 g Zwerger Garn Opal Feelings # 1703.
Needles: 2,5 mm.
They got a bit small for me, so they might end up as a gift. And I might have used another yarn... But it was a new way to knit a sock, but I don't think I'll knit this pattern again.
Those top socks are so colorful!! My daughter loves the rainbow :)
ReplyDeleteLove the colorful socks! But that bee photo is awesome!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous socks! I love the macro shot of the little insect too...and the fact that you were all so kind to it. =)
ReplyDeleteGreat socks!! Those top ones are so fabulous! I cannot believe you still don't have water! You poor thing! I hope it gets fixed soon.
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous colors! Beautiful. xx
ReplyDeleteKnalltøffe sokker! :)Jeg misunner dere som klarer å strikke et helt par ferdig. Jeg gir meg alltid etter en og en kvart...
ReplyDeleteI don't think those socks are "vanilla", I think they're wonderfully colorful and awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow! You've been busy. Look at all of those great sock! I love the first ones especially!
ReplyDeleteYour socks are beautiful and inspire me to start making socks again.
ReplyDelete