Monday, July 2, 2012

Summer Solstice Mystery Shawl

mystery shawl

Anyone else knitting Wendy's Summer Solstice Mystery Shawl?
I finished clue 2 yesterday and looking forward to the next that comes soon.
I'm knitting mine in Little Traveller by The Sanguine Grypho. Love the colours! The shawl is supposed to be knit on 3,75 mm, but I don't have a circular needle in that size, so I use 3,5 mm. So hopefully it wont be too small... 
It's not the best photo as the needle is a bit too short, so I can't stretch it much. But I really like the combination of lace and nupps :)

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you are doing this KAL, already the shawl looks just wonderful! And that yarn is such a pretty color too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful..can't wait to see it completed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty blue sky and sunshine, lovely knitting, creative outdoor living space,and adorable kiddo --this post has it all! Even snow--peeking on the hills. Does it ever all go away?
    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥