Sunday, July 15, 2012

Shawls update

Untitled

With the rain pouring down since Friday, I've had plenty of time to knit on my shawls.


Untitled

I finished the 4th clue of The Summer Solstice Mystery Shawl last night. I haven't made any extra repeats of either clue 3 or 4 as I have been afraid of running out of yarn. I think we can make the shawl longer in clue 5 so I might do that.

Untitled

So hard to capture the right colour of this one... It is a bit greener in real life. I am going to knit extended version of the TTL Mystery Shawl. I was so lucky to win the 2nd prize in Candy Skeins giveaway a while ago, and the price was two skeins of yarn one being the same colourway as I am knitting this shawl in :)

5 comments:

  1. You're getting a lot of knitting done. Everything looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness ... both are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imponert! Nydelige farger også. Det er godt du får utnyttet regnværet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look both very beautiful! Was there a hint for the TTL shwal or is the green yarn coincidently matching the leaf pattern?

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥