Friday, September 21, 2012

FO :: Multnomah

Untitled

This was a fun and easy shawl to knit! So easy to memorize the pattern so it was perfect tv-knitting ;)
When I casted off I thought it looked a bit small, but blocking really helped and it's the perfect size for wrapping around my neck :)

Untitled

The colours bled alot when I soaked it... And after about ten "baths" I gave up. I don't think it will bleed any colour when I use it.

Untitled


Untitled

Pattern: Multnomah
Yarn: 1 skein (113 grams / 560 yards) of The Sanguine Gryphon Little Traveller
: The Weeping Isle
Needles: 3,5 mm
Size: I made 14 pattern repeats



Untitled


12 comments:

  1. I don't think it will bleed anymore either, I've had yarns that have done that before too. It makes for such a gorgeous shawl too. The pattern is just so pretty and it looked like great fun to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shawl is beautiful. I love the colour.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Love it! Perfect colours for Fall and it looks very warm and snuggly. Beautiful work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! I love the Multnomah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, your choice of colors is just perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shawl, and I do love to knit that pattern :) I hope the dye does not end up on your clothes, my fingers are crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful! Outstanding job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shawl - so happy to be reminded of this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like it took a lot of work. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got that pattern in my Ravelry library, I'm glad to hear it is easy!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥