Weekending, my favorite part of the week. A time to relax, live, love, just to be.
Joining with Amanda.
It's been a weekend mostly spent in the kitchen
with kakemenn, julebrød and a gingerbreadhouse.
We've also decorated the christmastree.
I'm still knitting mittens as gifts and hopefully I
will have 4-5 new pairs to show you soon.
We've been watching Dr. Who this weekend too.
The kids are hooked, so I think I will knit them
something Dr. Who related next year ;)
Oh, and I have joined instagram, follow me if you like :)
How was your weekend?
love the loops and swirls on your gingerbread house!
ReplyDeleteIt all looks so Christmasy. I've got lots of catching up to do!
ReplyDeletedebx
I am a fellow dr. who fan, I know your kids will love the who themed knits! What a fantastic gingerbread house!! I've never been able to create something so grand.
ReplyDeleteahhhh, next year it could be very very long dr who scarves. :)
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful weekend.
What a great weekend. Doctor Who is always a good time!
ReplyDeleteGosh, what a delightful gingerbread house
ReplyDeleteLovely Christmas activities going on here. The gingerbread house came out awesome!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Wish I lived with you all :)
ReplyDeletegreat gingerbread house! ours got hit with colour bomb :)
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so good. Dr Who gifts sound perfect.
ReplyDeleteI love visiting your page! Your home looks so beautiful for Christmas, and your Gingerbread house is gorgeous! You are so talented!
ReplyDelete