Friday, November 14, 2014
FO :: Cake Pops Socks
I just had to buy somecnew Opal skeins some weeks ago when I found out that Get Knitted had a sale :) The first pair had to be this fun colourway!
Ravelry project page
Pattern: 64 sts, 1x1 twisted rib and a short row toe
Yarn: 64 g Opal Sweet & Spicy 2 #8617 Cake Pops
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Me
Size: European 39/40
Started: November 3, 2014
Completed: November 14, 2014
Linking up with Creative Friday :: Fiber Arts Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow. Those are great socks. Is that really snow?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteYes, it's snow :)
I love the Opal Sweet and Spicy range, but as I already have a huge box of Opal, I must resist! I love those socks - and I am SO jealous of your snow!
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet! And you've already got so much snow!
ReplyDeleteThose are great..I've got several Opal skeins myself....
ReplyDeleteLovely colorway, makes up some fab socks
ReplyDeleteIt's so neat how the yarn is dyed to get those results.
ReplyDeleteLove those sock! I have a few Opal yarns hiding. They are going to be socks soon. That yarn holds up nicely and it has a nice look.
ReplyDelete