Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last FO of the year :: Stanton

Untitled

My last finished object this year - a pair of socks fot Hubby :)
This makes a total of 42 pairs of socks this year. I had no idea that I had knitted that many pairs until I decided to make a list of all of them a few months ago on Ravelry. But some of them have been gifts and there are five of us, so it's not that many socks ;)

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Stanton (free pattern)
Yarn: Fabel 77 g #542 green mix and 12 g #112 apple green
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Hubby
Size: 72 sts, european 42
Modifications: I didn't let the pattern go down the heel,  but knitted a slipped sts heel as I usually do
Started: December 18, 2014
Completed: December 27, 2014



Untitled

I hope you all will have a great New Years Eve.
Here the rain is pouring down, so I don't think there will be much fireworks to look at...

6 comments:

  1. That is an accomplishment! And lovely last pair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go on the 42! Damn, girl. That's hella pairs of socks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year Hege! 2015 is going to be a great year :) and I cannot believe how many pairs of socks you have knit this past year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forty-two pairs of socks? Really? That is amazing -- especially since you do a lot more than knit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain?You are getting rain in the middle of your arctic winter? I hope your Christmas and New Years have been full of merry-and really, 42 socks are not that many? **snort**!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥