Tuesday, June 16, 2015

In My Garden

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

20150615_145620

It's been a cold, rainy and windy start of this summer... For weeks it's been raining and the temperature has been just around 5 C. So when we suddenly had a glimpse of sun yesterday, there was no doubt in my mind as where to spend the day! Some flowers are already flowering and some are soon to follow. I have been planting out some plants and vegatables, hoping they will survive... I have also started to add more raised beds to my vegetable garden. So we'll see if I manage to plant something more this summer. You know, summer is short here in the north...

20150615_145538

And I think I might have mention that Hubby was building me a green house..or maybe I have forgotten it?? Anyway - here it is. He finished it late last fall and it's built almost of recycled materials. We just had to buy some materials for the roof part. It needs a bit of paint and since it's the first year I am using it, I know there will be some things I will want to change inside it. I'll keep you posted ;)

20150615_145604

Untitled

Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled

Untitled

Eirin and Endre have picked seeds and planted them in a shared raised bed :)

Untitled

Untitled

The tomatoes seems to like it here - so hopefully there will be tomatoes soon!

Untitled

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet little greenhouse! I love how full of light it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely how everything is waking up and starting to grow. Hope you get lots of veggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! Your greenhouse!!! I am incredibly jealous!! I have been wanting one ever since we moved here and unfortunately my husband has not the building gene so we would have to buy one and they are pretty expensive. I am however planning to buy one together with my neighbor when they come on sale this autumn, then we could share the expense :) and I will fill it with tomatoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What talent your husband has. That is a sweet greenhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photographs. I especially like the tomato - hard to catch how delicate their flowers are. And - it is an awesome greenhouse. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely greenhouse, he's done a good job :) Beautiful macro shots and I look forward to seeing things grow.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥