Thursday, August 6, 2015

FO :: Bovary

Untitled

I've been a fan of General Hogbuffer's pattern since I found them on Ravelry. So when I saw that he was going to have a mystery kal, I just had to join the fun :) Here they are and I love them!
I have only knitted one of his patterns before - Stripe Tease, which also was a fun knit. I do have a few of his pattern in my queue, so I'm sure I'll cast one a pair of Squircle very soon.

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Bovary (free pattern)
Yarn: 77 g Jawoll Magic #840023 - Rose Gris
Needles: 2.5 mm / US 1.5
Made for: Me
Size: 64 sts



Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. This colorway shows off the stitch pattern well. I recently pinned Squircle. It looks so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These socks are just stunning! Great use of color with the stitches.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥