Sunday, August 30, 2015

FO :: Business Casual

Business Casual Socks

My oldest got to choose a ball of sock yarn and I picked the pattern.
The yarn and the pattern turned out to be a perfect match :)
This is the 5th pair I've knitted with this pattern, but I still haven't made one for myself...
So I guess I'll have to cast on a pair soon. Just need to find the perfect yarn ;)

Business Casual Socks

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Business Casual Socks (free patern)
Yarn: 86 g Step by Austermann #136
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Erlend
Size: 72 sts



Business Casual Socks


Business Casual Socks

3 comments:

  1. They've turned out beautifully as usual. Maybe you need to go yarn shopping to find the perfect one to make into a pair for you. Maybe get a couple of spares in case you change your mind? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic outcome. I love the colourway and the simple stitch pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to see these socks. I have only ever knitted one pair of socks, and these are them. I am working myself up to do a second pair.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥