Tuesday, August 30, 2016

FO :: Echoes from Karelia Socks

Untitled

I'm so glad I decided to finish these socks!! I know I'll need to knit more in other color combinations.
I'd love to knit them with either pink or white as the main color :)

Untitled

The combination of color work and travelling stitches is beautiful. I'm not a huge fan of travelling stitches, but in a small amount as in these socks is ok ;)

Untitled

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Echoes from Karelia (free pattern)
Yarn: 105 g Sisu and Senjagarn
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1.5
Made for: Me
Size: 72 sts

Untitled

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous socks!! I could see these in many color combinations :) You are quite talented in sock knitting and in coordinating colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your talent amazes me. These are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥