Monday, July 31, 2017
Ludwig, Fishing and a Hike To Varto
After finishing my Not so matching stripes socks, I decided to use the remaining yarn for a pair of Ludwig socks. The pattern is from the Op-Art socks book by Stephanie van der Linden and it's my first time knitting mosaic knitting. Which I thought was complicated, but it really isn't as the effect is made by slipped stitches. So I think I 'll have to find another mosaic pattern to try out because these socks was really fun to knit - its almost like knitting a self striping sock, just one more stripe ;)
Ravelry project page
Pattern: Ludwig
Yarn: Eventyr #901 and #903
Needles: 2,25 mm / US 1 and 2,5 mm / US 1.5 (for the cuffs only)
Size: 72 sts
The gusset decreases was knitted under the foot, a type of decrease I tend to like more and more as it doesn't interrupt the pattern as much.
We have been out fishing again. Still no luck catching some big fishes yet, but the boys had some fun time anyhow :)
After we tried our luck fishing we went on a little hike to Varto a small hilltop 216 masl nearby.
We walked by a few horses that was trying to find some shade up among the trees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment
♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥