Tuesday, October 31, 2017
First Snow & Bøvertun Sweater
The days just fly by and all of a sudden winter came over night.
The snow makes for a beautiful background for my Bøvertun sweater!
The pattern is from Kofteboken and is originally a kofte (cardigan), but I wanted a sweater. And I think this is my favorite sweater so far and it's going to get a lot of use this winter :)
Ravelry project page
Pattern: Bøvertun from Kofteboken
Yarn: Kauni brown pp2 and yellow-orange nn4
Needles: 2,5 mm/ US 1.5 for the ribbing and 3 mm / US 2.5
Size: large
Modifications: I made short rows in the back to get it higher in the neck
It's winter and time to knit new mittens. My youngest flipped through one of my mitten books and wanted these mittens with owls :)
Ravelry project page
Pattern: Nattugla / Night Owl mittens
Yarn: Rauma Finullgarn black #410 and white #400
Needles: 2 mm / US 0
I also managed to finish my Bousta Beanie just in time for the first snow.
Ravelry project page
Pattern: Bousta Beanie (free pattern)
Yarn: Tove
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











Gorgeous sweater, stunning scenery!!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful sweater and I'm jealous of your snow :)
ReplyDeleteLove the owl mitts. The snow gives your pictures a magical air.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful knits! The sweater is so lovely in the brown and yellow colors. I love the owl mitts as well....such a detailed pattern.
ReplyDelete