Friday, November 20, 2009

Pair # 18 & 19

DSCN1940

I guess you must be fed up with my socks now ;) But I have knitted up two more pairs - and they are x-mas gifts :)
Pattern: a simple k3, p3 socks, 66 st
Yarn: 100 g Järbo Garn Mellanraggi #28007
Needles: 2,5 mm

DSCN1946

Pattern: Garter rib from Sensational knitted socks
Yarn: 150 g Rauma FagStrikk #36701. I had to use 3 skeins to get the stripes alike on both socks, but it should be enough with just 2 skeins for a pair ;)
Needles: 2,5 mm



DSCN1953

I do have, let's see... four pairs of socks on my needles (I think), but I promise you that I'll post about something else next time!

And for those of you that love vampires as much as I do (I'm lost in the Sookie Stackhouse novels... as well as True Blood on tv), here is How to Attract a Sexy Vampire :D
I have the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R Ward waiting for me, and I'm thinking about getting my hands on the Anita Blake Series by Laurell K. Hamilton or the Anna Strong Vampire Series by Jeanne C. Stein. Anyone who have read this series or have another good vampire serie to recommend?

6 comments:

  1. Your knitting productivity just blows me out of the water. You must think I'm such a slacker!

    And I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to look at dead animals in the back of pick-ups! Yeeee- hawww! Isn't life grand? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours! And am amazed by how much you knit even with kids about! :)

    I jsut got Lover Avenged in the post this morning :o The BDB is my total guilty pleasure series, ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Socks!!! Of course...you always knit up great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are unbelievably fast! I love the colors! Your feet must be so toasty all the time. I need to have socks on the needles all the time so I can have something to take with me to movies etc. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never get tired of your socks! P2K3 pattern is one of my favorites. You don't have to pay attention much, but it comes out looking unique every time.

    I'm off work for a week, so I'm reading and reading too. I just finished Anthony Bourdain's A Cook's Tour.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥