Tuesday, June 12, 2012

♥ Happy Birthday Eirin ♥

Birthday Girl - She is 10 today ♥

I know I say this every time one of the kids have their Birthday, but I really don't know where the time goes... 10 years already. It seems like it was just a few days ago I held her for the first time...
With a mix of your father's stubbornness and your mother's temperament, we have our moments ;)
But you are caring and kind, knows what you want, good to help out and your smile is never far away. You love to create things, but I have yet to convince you that knitting is the thing ;) 
Hopefully the summer will be filled with happy days, lots of hiking and good memories!
We love you so much  ♥

4 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Eirin!! I hope you have a fabulous day and an even better summer.
    From Colorado, U.S.A. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling profile picture! Happy, Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to that sweet little face. :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥