Both
Hubby's socks and
Hitchhiker from last week are done :) And I haven't started any new projects yet, so the only thing on my needles are the stripy sweater for Endre. I really like the colors and the stripes makes it knit up fast :)
I'm knitting it with Sisu and 3 mm needles.
Ah how I love stripes! Especially in this project with the bright orange!
ReplyDeleteThe orange is perfect. It makes the sweater special! I love it.
ReplyDeleteIt looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteThat orange really pops! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love how you have broken up the stripe pattern with a pop of color.
ReplyDeletefantastic color combo!
ReplyDeleteI'm a sucker for stripes. I really love the color's you're using. It looks like a great sweater.
ReplyDeleteGreat stripes! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the stripes! It looks great! I'm working on a striped sweater right now (10-row stripes) and have lost almost all motivation to work on it...
ReplyDeleteI like that splash of orange in there among the neutrals.
ReplyDeleteSå flott med oransje sammen med det sorte og grå!
ReplyDeleteFor noen farger ! Høstdeilig!
ReplyDelete