Friday, April 10, 2015

FO :: Arne & Carlos Socks

Untitled

Hubby's socks are done :)
They have been fun to knit and although I really want to cast on a pair for me with in the pink version, I think I am going to save that yarn a little while..
And yes, that is fresh snow... Winter doesn't want to let go here it seems.

Untitled

Pattern: 68 sts, cuff down, slipp stitch heel
Yarn: 80 g Design Line by Arne & Carlos #3655 Fall Night
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Hubby
Size: European 41/42


Untitled


3 comments:

  1. Wow! What an intricate pattern! Beautiful FO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that yarn!!! First time I've seen it knit up....I'm a teeny bit jealous I don't have any waiting for me in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one, cool color way of burning logs in a hot fire while the snow blizzards outside.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥