Knitting, reading and small moments of my everyday life
I haven't seen these before. These middle macro shots are terrific. I especially like the one of the new shoots.
I love it. Would go great with my Shamrock!
Wounderful shots!i like it!xxx Britta
Blommorna är vackra, men de mörka bladen är ännu vackrare.
Oh my oh my I had one. Mine is no more. Delighted to see yoursMuch love...
I don't think I've ever seen shamrock blossoms before… they are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro ♥
♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥
I haven't seen these before. These middle macro shots are terrific. I especially like the one of the new shoots.
ReplyDeleteI love it. Would go great with my Shamrock!
ReplyDeleteWounderful shots!
ReplyDeletei like it!
xxx Britta
Blommorna är vackra, men de mörka bladen är ännu vackrare.
ReplyDeleteOh my oh my I had one. Mine is no more. Delighted to see yours
ReplyDeleteMuch love...
Oh my oh my I had one. Mine is no more. Delighted to see yours
ReplyDeleteMuch love...
I don't think I've ever seen shamrock blossoms before… they are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro ♥
ReplyDelete