Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 In Books

My goal was to read 90 books this year and I managed that and a few more :)
96 books and 30683 pages.
You can find more info about the books in My year in books 2015

Countries visited for my Around the World in books project.
- Albania in The Fall of the Stone City
- Argentina in Perla
- Iran in Sommerfugl i lenker
- North Korea in The Orphan's Master's Son
- South Korea in This Burns My Heart
- Cambodia in In The Shadow of the Banyan
- Finland in The Healer
- Myanmar/Burma in The Piano Tuner
- Turkey in Gardens of Water
- Wales in The Thoughts and Happenings of Wilfred Price, Purveyor of Superior Funerals
- Sri Lanka in The Tea Planter's Wife

My favorites
The Collected Works of A. J. Fikry
Stallo
The Book of Life
The Journal of Dora Damage
The Lonely Polygamist
Voyage


MY 2015 BOOKS
it was amazing
it was amazing
it was amazing
it was amazing
it was amazing
it was amazing
it was amazing
it was amazing
it was amazing
it was amazing
it was amazing








No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥