Saturday, December 12, 2015

FO :: Lots of Mittens

Mittens

So, I had decided not to knit any gifts this year... But then all of a sudden I found myself knitting all this mittens...     Money saved and I know we'll be giving lots of useful gifts this year!

The patterns are from various booklets and they are mostly knitted in Østlandsgarn.
You'll find more info on my Ravelry project page :)

Mittens

And I'm not done yet. I have one pair of mittens and one pair of gloves to finish before christmas.

Mittens

One finger done, nine to go ;)

9 comments:

  1. Wow! So many! And mittens are great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's incredible, Hege! The mittens are gorgeous, and to see them all together like that is a treat for the eyes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are absolutely amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is insane :) So much beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love....when I was in Norway this summer, I bought yarn to make traditional mittens...they'll be my first color work....

    ReplyDelete
  6. S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G! Your mittens are incredible - I love coming by your blog to see what you're working on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G! Your mittens are incredible - I love coming by your blog to see what you're working on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For et knippe, med vakre votter :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the Queen of colorwork mittens, Hege.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥