Tuesday, July 26, 2016

FO :: Matrim's Fox Socks

Untitled

I found this pattern while searching for something else on Ravelry and immediately knew I had to knit them.

Untitled

The pattern is inspired by Matrim Cauthon in the Wheel of Time book series.
I guess he might have a fox..? I haven't read the series, have any of you? And is it worth reading?

Untitled

There is a lot of different elements in these socks, which I really like.
The cuff is lace, then you have the fox and snake pattern, the leg and foot is in ribbing with a small cable detail before a dice pattern. The heel has some slipped stitches forming zig zags and the gusset decreasing is made under the foot.

Untitled


Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Matrim's Fox Socks (free pattern)
Yarn: Arwetta Classic, Sisu, Silja and Ida Str√łmpegarn, 87 g total
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1.5
Made for: Me?
Size: 64 sts

Untitled


4 comments:

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥