Monday, July 18, 2016

FO :: Nurmilintu Shawl

Nurmelintu Shawl

I have had a skein in my stash named Zombies since 2009, too pretty to knit whenever I took it out and had a look at it. But a while ago I decided that I need to knit up these pretty skeins I just seem to store in a box. The funny part is that the skein I have saved for years suddenly wasn't as pretty as I once thought knit up...  It's ok, but some yarn is prettier in the skein.

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Nurmilintu (free pattern)
Yarn: 1 skein of Superwash Corriedale Top #zombies
Needles: 4 mm / US 6
Made for: Me

Nurmelintu Shawl

5 comments:

  1. Funny you should pick that pattern. I just did too; pulled out a skein I had in stash. Not finished yet, but looking good. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skein knitted up well; that is a pretty pattern. It looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The perfect marriage of yarn and a project! Looks like a great on-the-go knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful shawl and a very beautiful you :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥