Friday, July 25, 2008

By the lake and an award

cabin9

The kids and I have spent a couple of days in a cabin by the lake Skøvatnet. Erlend and Eirin are now on vacation at my mum, so it's just Endre here with us. So we have the nights by ourself without kids running up and down the stairs :) yesterday we watch Arn, so now I have to read the books... I need to know how it ends, can't wait untill the next film ;)

lilla sokker1

I had to have something small to knit on while being on the cabin, so I started on a pair of socks. I guess they will be a x-mas present.


And then Muffin has given me this award. Thank you so much. I'll give this award to

Kristin Helene

Merete

Heidelweiss

Lise

5 comments:

  1. Oh! That lake looks beautiful. How fun. Isn't it great just to have one child for a few days? Lovely one-on-one time etc. Thank you so much for the award. I'm trying to figure out how to put it on my blog (I'm not great with the computer). Love the socks! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Congrats on the award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks are so pretty!

    Sigh......still trying to get brave enough to learn to knit.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a wonderful day. There's nothing like the beach for making you feel relaxed and happy.

    I watched the trailer for Arn. I wonder if those books have been translated into English. They sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tusen takk!

    Song for Eirabu er utsatt til utpå nyåret, men da blir det nok kortere ventetid til toeren. Gleder meg til den jeg også!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥