Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm back

drawing2

There has been so much going on in real life lately that I've not had time to post. I have had so many post in my head though... My stepdaughter has been here for three weeks so I've had my hands full... She is back with her mom now, and Eirin is having her last week in kindergarden this week. We have had mostly great weather with some rainydays in between. Those are the days when the kids gets quarrelsome, so I try to find something fun to do.
Above the kids are drawing on a picture together. I just drew some mountains and a lake for them. You can see more pictures here, here, here, here, here, here and here :o)

summer

I got tagged by Heidelweiss a while back.
Ten things I can't get enough of! Lets see ;o)

1. Those quiet times when the kids play together
2. Sunny days
3. Books
4. Chocolate
5. Knitting
6. Kids and hubby
7. Hiking and nature
8. Cola Zero
9. Yarn
10. A good film

I tag Monica and Cormz :o)

indoors

Yesterday did I spend 5 (yes five ) hours on my butt sorting the kids lego. They are having it in the livingroom now, so it needs to be in different boxes for easy access. Because there is no way thay are alloved to have the lego all over the floor like this every day... So now we have boxes for wheels and car parts, bionicle, plain lego, girly lego and all those people and accesories ( I had no idea there was so many monkeys...). And hopefully the kids are going to have it lie this for some times.

potholders

I really haven't been knitting much, but have made a pair of potholders. In simple singel crochet stitch. O do have a project on needle 7 mm that I hope to have done soon - if I have enough yarn...

11 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a huge amount of legos! I loved those though, but my son never had as much. He liked the pirates, and castle etc. It's fun for kids, and yours seem to enjoy it. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're back! I've missed you. Looks like the kids are having fun-I don't think I've ever seen so many legos in my life! Very cute potholders and I'm loving the sweater. Is that the yarn from the sweater you frogged a while back? It is so beautiful. It looks like it's coming along very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! and I thought my son had a lot of lego's. That is quite the mountain of lego's!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've answered to the "10 things"-tag.
    Godt at du bloggar litt att. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Legos are, and will always be my favorite toys to play with. They do get all over the place though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must admit that the kids have got some of the lego after my brother, therefore the amount. And I really do like lego as a toy - it is so great to play with. It last forever and there is some for everyones taste ;)

    Yes Heidelweiss, the sweater is knitted with the yarn from my frogged jacket a while ago. Just hoping I have enough...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow! Look at all those legos! :) Looks like a lot of fun, though.

    I loved the big drawing paper with drawings all the kids did.

    So glad you're back to the blogging world! You've been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right, those socks are amazing! I didn't look far enough for something cool done in entrelac!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Du verkar vara en toppenmamma!
    Ni ser ut att ha det så fint tillsammans.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elisabeth (www.tostrup.net/blog)July 19, 2008 at 12:59 PM

    Artig med så mye Lego! Vi har i grunnen ganske store mengder hos oss også, og alle ungene leker med det... God helg!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥