Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What to do..?

cablesweater2

So I finally desided to try my sweater on today, and it fits perfect!
I started with this pattern, but I've already made some changes ;) I started the cables a few rounds earlier and I've knitted on sleeve in st st, not on k2, p2.
But I'm wondering about frogging the sleeve and knit it with the same cable as on the body.
What do you think??
My biggest worry is that I don't have enough yarn...

And I saw the most amazing coat on Ravelry today!
Here it is if your not on Ravelry.


cablesweater3

9 comments:

  1. Trur den vil bli kjempefin med fletter på armene òg ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not do cables on the sleeve. I hope you'll have enough yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the cables would look great but I don't know about chancing it if you don't have enough yarn. hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fabulous! I think the sleeves look great as they are but cables would be nice too. It all depends on whether or not you think you'll have enough yarn. I guess you could do the rest of the sweater first and then see what's left over for the sleeves? Love the yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I would frog the sleeves and put the cable in. I like the plain sleeves. The sweater looks beautiful so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cables are beautiful, but it doesn't seem worth the risk if you think you might run out of yarn. It might make the sleeves too bulky too if you added a cable to them. The sweater looks beautiful as is:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Det går jo ganske mye mer garn i fletter...

    Lykke til videre med genseren.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that will be so cozy! I like the color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I'd chance it. It looks great so far though.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥