Knitting, reading and small moments of my everyday life
huttemegtu, der var mykje fint!!!
Such a wonderful selection of favorites. And thanks to you I am now becoming obsessed with hexagons.... I have to start a blanket soon :) !
Hei på deg. Takk for hyggelig kommentar i bloggen. Ønsker deg en riktig hyggelig 17.mai :-)
Sooo colorful! I love it. Great taste (again).
Great choices! I'm thinking that I have to learn to crochet this summer. I love the hexagon throws.
♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥
huttemegtu, der var mykje fint!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful selection of favorites. And thanks to you I am now becoming obsessed with hexagons.... I have to start a blanket soon :) !
ReplyDeleteHei på deg. Takk for hyggelig kommentar i bloggen. Ønsker deg en riktig hyggelig 17.mai :-)
ReplyDeleteSooo colorful! I love it. Great taste (again).
ReplyDeleteGreat choices! I'm thinking that I have to learn to crochet this summer. I love the hexagon throws.
ReplyDelete