Saturday, October 24, 2009

Frost

DSCN1858

It's been a cold, but a great day.

DSCN1859

The sun comes 11.30 here with us now, and goes down again around 4,
so we just have to head out and enjoy the few hours she's here.


DSCN1870

It's a lot of strange things to see in the forest. It's so different now
when everything is covered with rime. And it crunches and rustles when we walk ;)

DSCN1867

The icicle usually hang high, and it looks like there
is no exception in the forest either...

DSCN1861

After being out and about exploring, it was good with warm dinner.
Rice porridge with sugar and cinnamon :)

DSCN1866

And it's good to warm cold toes by the fire.

DSCN1860

3 comments:

  1. You inspire me so much! We tried to get outside for a hike today but realized too late that Jackson's feet hurt because he was in shoes that were too small. Missed the hike today, but will definitely try again. I love that you eat so many meals outside with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog accidentaly, it's wonderful¡. Your photos are great. ¿What kind of camera do you use? I live in Spain, nature is very different, but I try mi children go to the forest as often as possible. Saludos¡.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laraper: Hi, I'm glad you enjoy our blog :) I use a Nikon Coolpix P80

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥