Friday, October 23, 2009

Pair # 14 Green stripes

green stripes

I have found the fun about knitting socks again :) And I've completed my 14th pair for the 52 ppiii along. These are just a simple k2, p2 socks that have been done in a couple of nights in front of the tv.
Pattern: 64 st, k2, p2 with a short row heel.
Yarn: 70 g Admiral Ombré by Schoppel-Wolle, Colorway Schachtelhalm
Needles: 2,5 mm

autumn leaves

And I have a new pair on the needles too ;) It's a beautiful pattern made by Tama for the Sockamania sock knitting along. The yarn is Zauberball and I love how soft is it to knit with and the colors!

Have a great weekend everyone! It looks like the weather will be great, so I think we will be heading out in the forest this weekend :)

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got your sock mojo back! I've heard great things about the Zauberball- and with good reason! Look at that color! The next time I'm in my LYS I'm going to look more closely at those crazy Zauberballs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice socks! I am going to have to check out that yarn brand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. her var det to par flotte sokker!

    ha en flott helg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your socks look great. I just saw the Zauerball in person at my knit night- it looks stunning knit up. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flotte sokker, De har på pinnene ser strålende ut. Fargen er helt meg, spørs om ikke jeg også får lyst på Zauberball nå!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havn't made socks in a long time and you inspire me to start a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the zauberball colours are amazing! And they look beautiful with the pattern x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥