Friday, October 23, 2009
Pair # 14 Green stripes
I have found the fun about knitting socks again :) And I've completed my 14th pair for the 52 ppiii along. These are just a simple k2, p2 socks that have been done in a couple of nights in front of the tv.
Pattern: 64 st, k2, p2 with a short row heel.
Yarn: 70 g Admiral Ombré by Schoppel-Wolle, Colorway Schachtelhalm
Needles: 2,5 mm
And I have a new pair on the needles too ;) It's a beautiful pattern made by Tama for the Sockamania sock knitting along. The yarn is Zauberball and I love how soft is it to knit with and the colors!
Have a great weekend everyone! It looks like the weather will be great, so I think we will be heading out in the forest this weekend :)
Labels:
52 pair plunge III,
Kals,
Knitting,
Socks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you got your sock mojo back! I've heard great things about the Zauberball- and with good reason! Look at that color! The next time I'm in my LYS I'm going to look more closely at those crazy Zauberballs!
ReplyDeleteVery nice socks! I am going to have to check out that yarn brand!
ReplyDeleteher var det to par flotte sokker!
ReplyDeleteha en flott helg :)
Wow! Your socks look great. I just saw the Zauerball in person at my knit night- it looks stunning knit up. I love the colors.
ReplyDeleteFlotte sokker, De har på pinnene ser strålende ut. Fargen er helt meg, spørs om ikke jeg også får lyst på Zauberball nå!!!!
ReplyDeleteI havn't made socks in a long time and you inspire me to start a pair.
ReplyDeleteWow the zauberball colours are amazing! And they look beautiful with the pattern x
ReplyDelete