Saturday, December 12, 2009

Advent :: Day eight, nine, ten, elleven & twelve



Oh my!! It's been one of those week... I've had a mild cold and it has felt as the kids have drained me for energy. On top of this it has been COLD. We've had down to -15 C this week, so there has been no playing outside to get those ants out of their pants either.... So I know I've been a bad blogger this week ;) When the kids have been put to bed at night I've cuddled up in the sofa with my knitting and True Blood season 1 on dvd instead of uploading photos and blog about our advent calendar ;) But we have made playdough, made pizza (the kids made thier own favorites), decorated the tree, made oranges with cloves and watched The secret of the Moonacre :)


My creation


DSCN2077


DSCN2079

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥