Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!

It's New Years eve and I really can't believe how fast 2009 has gone by. It's been a year filled with both good and bad things. I hope you all will have a new year filled with great experiences, great memories and lots of knitting :) I have been knitting a bit through December, but haven't had the energy to blog about it ;)

DSCN2114

Erlend wears out his mittens fast, so I knitted him a new pair in mid December. Luckily he got two pairs of Selbumittens for Christmas too :) I have a grand mother who knits and Hubby's aunt always give the kids mittens or socks for Christmas :)
Pattern: Vante i gåsögonmönster from Vantar, mössor, sockor & sjalar
by Anita Gunnars.
Yarn: 100 g dark brown and 50 brown Trysil Garn Superwash Ullgarn.
Needles: 2,5 and 3,5 mm.



DSCN2128

I needed two presents that I could knit up fast, so I made two pairs of fingerless mittens :)
Pattern: Strata from Knitting New Mittens & Gloves
by Robin Melanson.
Yarn: 50 g Trysil Garn Superwash Ullgarn & 50 g Mor Aase superwash.
Needles: 3,5 mm.



DSCN2132

And I managed to knit up pair #21 in the 52ppiii along before the year was over. I am way behind and I'm not sure I'll manage to knit 31 pairs before May 31st.... There is so much else I want to knit ;)
Pattern: Just a simple k2, p2 pair of socks with a short row heel. 64 st.
Yarn: Lana Grossa Meilenweit 100 Colortweed #1011.
Needles: 2,5 mm.

And last, here is all the stuff I've knitted during 2009 :) I still have projects that are on the needles and I've froggd a few too ;)

Knitted & crochet stuff 2009


Socks knitted in 2009

10 comments:

  1. I love the knit collections! It is so lovely to see all of your years work in one glance. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were very busy, even with small kids! I wish you a very healthy, happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I love reading your blog and seeing all the fun and beautiful projects you make. I live just north of Boston, but have been fortunate enough to visit Norway. Your home and children are lovely; all the best in 2010!

    Karen Foley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så nydelige de øverste vottene var :) Ønsker deg og dine et riktig godt nyttår!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I used my old blog address when I left my previous comment. Here is my current address.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeanie West, Gainesville, FLJanuary 1, 2010 at 1:28 AM

    Love the Christmas decor on your blog! All of your knitting projects are lovely, but my favorites are Endre's pants! Best wishes for a healthy and happy 2010 with lots of wonderful knitting projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all that knitwear! Holy Moly! What beautiful work you do!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those mitts and all the projects you make.
    I have Knitting New Mittens & Gloves by Robin Melanson and find it to be the best hand wear book out there to date. I have made a few things from it but always wanted to make the Strata pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Så mye fint du har strikket! Morsomt å se alt samlet, man skjønner liksom ikke at man har produsert så mye når man ser det enkeltvis.
    Gleder meg til å se hva du lager i 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥