Your pictures ease me, and make me miss Norway a tiny bit. Then I remember that after fall comes winter, and why I left. Still, Norway is definitely a beautiful country, thanks for reminding me.
I am not every jealous of you in the middle of winter when you have such long nights, but I am very envious of you right now. Your fall pictures are wonderful!
That fog is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos - thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteUtrolig flotte bilder! Det er et vakkert land vi bor i :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I envy you, living in such a beautiful countryside!
ReplyDeleteI just adore that photograph of the web....so beautiful. x
ReplyDeleteLooks so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures ease me, and make me miss Norway a tiny bit. Then I remember that after fall comes winter, and why I left. Still, Norway is definitely a beautiful country, thanks for reminding me.
ReplyDeleteI am not every jealous of you in the middle of winter when you have such long nights, but I am very envious of you right now. Your fall pictures are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteVilka vackra bilder och vad de får mig att längta till Norge!
ReplyDelete