Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yarn Along

It's Wednesday again and I'm joining Ginny over at Small Things for Yarn Along.
"~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ... ~"


Yarn Along

Knitting: I have started a Plain and Simple sweater for myself. I have had it in my queue for a long time and with Project Spectrum having red as the colour for May, I had to cast on :) It's a mindless piece of knitting - perfect when watching tv and for me to grab and knit on when I watch the kids play outdoors :) The colour is much more darker in real life. My camera is not very good at capturing red...


Reading: Well, I'm reading the same two books as last time + the 6th book in the Hollow series, which I love!

10 comments:

  1. good luck with the sweater :) it's a big project and I'm not very good with big projects so...GOOD LUCK + I'm jealous you can start something like that and finish it! wow! ...maybe I should work on my "big-project-skills" and try something like this :)

    + lovely red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Den genseren blir fin! Kos deg med både bøker og strikketøy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the color you have chosen for the sweater!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun and vibrant color! The spectrum project sounds like a fun way to do colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes with the sweater - beautiful yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks wonderful! Good luck with getting it finished, I am not good with big either... I can't wait to see it as it gets done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've gotten quite a lot done on your sweater already! Looks great - and I still LOVE that red!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sweater is really beautiful. I have never seen the pattern before but I just added it to my queue

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's beautiful. First I've read about the Project Spectrum- like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful sweater!! I can see why you've had it your cue. And the color, so bold and beautiful! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥