Thursday, October 27, 2011

You Capture :: Fall. Family. Fresh


The weather was quite fresh yesterday with temperatures below 0C.
But the kids and I headed out in the forest after they come
home from school to enjoy one of these last sunny days this fall. 
The sun is low on the horizon now and the days are getting shorter and darker. 
Makes me long for a few inces of snow to brighten up the world a bit...

It's great to be able to just head out in the forest when ever we wish.
The kids was happy and had red cheeks after a couple of hours
out in the fresh air and enjoyed a dinner outdoors :)






3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say I love reading your blog. It always takes me back to the time when my children were young. I enjoy seeing the way you have your kids out in nature, enjoying their surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, your photos and description are so wonderful, it would be lovely to be able to do this with the children...!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥