Wednesday, February 19, 2014

On The Needles :: Hearts For My Children

Joining Yarn Along :: WIP Wedensday :: Keep Kalm Craft On
What's on your needles today?

Untitled

Knitting: My TTL Mystery Socks from last week are done. Read more about them here. I'm so happy about how they turned out :) The Cabernet hat I was working on last week got frogged... I love the lace pattern, but it didn't look good on me... I need a new hat, so I'll look for another pattern where I can use my grey yarn.
Today I am trying to finish my Hearts For My Children socks. Lovely pattern which knits up fast as it's easy to memorize. After they are finish I am going to pick up my Nancy jacket and try to finish it - I really want to wear it!

Reading: You can just see a glimse of the book I am reading - Blacklands by Belinda Bauer. I am just a few pages in, but it looks good so far. This book is staying in the living room among my knitting, so I read a few pages now and then in between knitting during the day. So I have to have another book to read at night before bed and last night I picked up On a Highland Shore by Kathleen Givens. I love historical fiction and this one seems to be very good!

10 comments:

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥