Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekending

Weekending, my favorite part of the week. A time to relax, live, love, just to be.
Joining with Amanda

Untitled

It's been a rather slow weekend here...
Friday was spent grocery shopping as usual in the morning.
I had hoped to catch a sale at one of the local yarn shops,
but I got a phonecall from Endre's teacher when we was on the way to
the shop that he wasn't feeling well.
He'd catched some kind of stomach flu, so we had to pick him up...
Fortunally (so far) he has been the only one sick.
So Saturday was spent indoors with laundry, bread baking, knitting and caring for the sick one.
In Norway we celebrate mother's day the first Sunday in February.
So we had some cake at my mom's place.
On the way home we saw the most stunning sunset.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry your son caught that bug. I hope he gets well soon. That is a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad that only he was sick and everyone else in the family was spared. Hopefully there will be another yarn sale soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the most gorgeous sunset I've seen in ages! I hope your little one is feeling better soon,

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a stunning photo! Wow! Are you seeing the sun fully now?

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥