Monday, September 22, 2014

First snow

First snow

We woke up to fresh snow and temperaturs below 0 C this morning.
With snow in June and now snow in September, it feels like a very short summer... But what a warm and sunny summer it has been! And I love fall and I know this snow won't stay - it's already melting away in the sun :)
But for Alaska it was a new and exciting ting to explore :)

It's warm and cosy by the fire

And after a walk and some playing in the snow, it's great to warm up by the fire :)
Alaske loves to sleep near the woodstove. If she could, I'm sure she would have crawled under it ;)

Untitled

Last week was a week filled with sickness...
I had a head cold, Endre got a stomack virus, which of course I catched.... And the other two had sore throats. So lots of warm tea and warm wool socks to keep warm.
Hopefuly we have had our dose this fall and will stay away from other bugs.
I was asked if I could knit a Marius onesie for a little boy in the states a little while ago. Of course I could, so I made a trip to my local yarn store and bought yarn and buttons. I'll make it with a round yoke as I have with the others I have made.

3 comments:

  1. Your puppy is adorable!

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is so cool. Sorry the cold is making its way around your ohana. The bug still has a slight presence here. My little one is coughing and I thought she was getting better! Argh.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥