Monday, September 1, 2014

FO :: Menehune

Menehune shawl

My Menehune shawl is blocked and ready to use when it gets colder.
The pattern can be found by watching the first four episodes of the With Mel podcast or here on Ravelry.
I made it a tiny bit bigger as it's more a shawlette than a shawl. But even though I just added a few more garter rows it's still big enough to wrap around my neck as I like it  :)

Menehune shawl

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Menehune
Yarn: 108 g Supersock Select by Cherry Tree Hill Yarn #Foxy Lady
Needles: 4 mm / US 6
Made for: Me
Started: August 15, 2014
Completed: August 26, 2014



Menehune shawl

7 comments:

  1. Artig sjal, både mønsteret og garnet var liksom noe for seg selv. Flott prosjekt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colors. They will look great paired with denim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shawl and great use of variegated yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've chosen a very beautiful yarn, excellent shawl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely, and nice colors (reminds me of the American flag!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The border is quite interesting. I like how a variegated yarn can be used with this pattern.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥