Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Elephants part one

elephant sweater

Ever since I saw Jatta's elephant vest, I've wanted to knit something with those elephants. So yesterday I casted on for a sweater for Endre, and he love animals, so this will be perfect for him. He swung by the sofa several times asking if it was done yet ;) He wanted to wear it right away.

It's not just Jatta that has used this elephant chart, I have these im my ravelry favorites vest, vest, babyhat, hat & mittens, hats and mittens,

6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this pattern before. It's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! Really, the most amazing knitter ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the elephants anywhere else but I love them. That vest is looking good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those elephants - can't wait to see the finished vest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så gulligt med de små elefanterna.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥