Thursday, February 19, 2009

Remember to always check your kids homework..!

I can't remember were I found this, but it made me laugh a lot!

A first grade girl handed in the drawing below for a homework assignment.



After it was graded and the child brought it home, she returned to school the next day with the following note:

Dear Ms. Davis,

I want to be very clear on my child’s illustration. It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip joint. I work at Home Depot and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent snowstorm. This photo is of me selling a shovel.

Mrs. Harrington

11 comments:

  1. hehe kan lett missforstås ja....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is hysterical... thank you.

    lovely blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. That is so funny! I've missed several posts! Looks like you've been having a great time and that the sun is coming back quickly. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha! This totally cracked me up! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! That is just too funny! Although when I first looked at it I thought it was a picture of everyone in the family giving mommy all their money. Maybe the truth hits too close to home. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still laughing and forwarding it to my husband! That is too funny! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥