Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Longing for spring...

flower6

With the sun back and more and more minutes of sunlight each day, I long for the spring to come! But living here, that means I have to wait until the end of May for that to happend... *sigh*
So I did some crafting together with Eirin & Endre today - making some flowers to brighten up our wall while we wait for some real flowers ;)

flower1

Fins a piece of cardboard. We used an old box. Draw a flowerpot, a flower, stem and leafs.

flower2

Cut them out and paint them in bright colors :)

flower3


flower4


flower5

Let all the parts dry and glue them on a piece of paper. This will also make a great 3D card if you fold the paper in half and glue the flower inside ;)

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea - we're longing for spring, too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word that looks like fiddly work! Very pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now I know what to do tomorrow with my 4 yr old when the 1 yr old is asleep -- thank you for the great idea
    lisa x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥