Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Longing for spring...
With the sun back and more and more minutes of sunlight each day, I long for the spring to come! But living here, that means I have to wait until the end of May for that to happend... *sigh*
So I did some crafting together with Eirin & Endre today - making some flowers to brighten up our wall while we wait for some real flowers ;)
Fins a piece of cardboard. We used an old box. Draw a flowerpot, a flower, stem and leafs.
Cut them out and paint them in bright colors :)
Labels:
crafting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a great idea - we're longing for spring, too! :o)
ReplyDeleteMy word that looks like fiddly work! Very pretty though!
ReplyDeletenow I know what to do tomorrow with my 4 yr old when the 1 yr old is asleep -- thank you for the great idea
ReplyDeletelisa x