Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby booties, skiing and great tit

Baby booties

I needed a fast knit between the elephant sweater, so I casted on for a pair of baby booties yesterday :)
Pattern: Stripy bootees from Head to toe knits.
Yarn: 50 g pink Viking baby ull and 50 g white Viking Edda.
Needles: 3 mm




Endre is cross-country skiing :)

We're still having great weather, so Endre and I have been out skiing today :) It looks like we'll have to make good use of the next coming days, because the weather forcast tell us we'll have rain towards the weekend :(

Natures art

The last two days has been very windy with lots of drifting snow. And this is how the field we went skiing on looked like. Natures own art!

Great tit

Outside our kitchen window we have a birdfeeder, and today we had to fill it up with sunflower seeds again. We don't have a big selection of birds here, but the great tit is a regular guest :)

8 comments:

  1. Hege! I'm so glad that "Great Tit" referred to a bird. In America that means something else entirely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy: I know! I thought I read it wrong when I looked it up at wikipedia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The booties are cute, but I LOVE Endre on his skis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so flotte små sokkar!!! herlig!

    og han lille Endre på ski!! er det den neste Oddvar Brå, mon tro?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Søt liten kar på ski da !! Som vanlig fine sokker, og den elefantgenseren ser fin ut, gøy med slike figurer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Along the lines of tits, my 12 year old a few years ago yelled out, "Mum look at the big tits in the garden."

    So glad he meant birds too...

    :0D

    Sometimes the English language can be very strange.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥