How was your weekend?
Mine has been filled with...
Lots and lots of hours spent outdoors
Hiking
Playing
Great to see that our mallard couple are back
Blowing soap bubbles
No need for an alarm clock - a woodpecker have been banging on the lids of the telephone poles to find food
Julie & Julia - a geat movie
Warm - we've had around 15C
Crocheting
Lunch made over a fire in the forest
Watching the ice melt on the lake
Birds chirping
Hei! Hørtes ut som en fiiin helg! Jeg bor også i nord, og vi har vært ute og nytt våren til fulle i det fine været. Ser på bilde fra et annet innlegg at du også har fått en liten bukett hestehov:) Vi er heldige!
ReplyDeleteIngunn.
Har forresten akkurat kjøpt Julie og Julia og gleder meg til å se den!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so lovely, Hege. I loved Julie and Julia! I hope you have a marvelous week!
ReplyDeleteI see Spring time! (Vaartegn...)
ReplyDeleteGratulere med dagen!
Julie and Julia is one of my favorite movies. I need to see that one again. Love the beautiful pictures.
ReplyDelete