Knitting, reading and small moments of my everyday life
love the frosty branch pic
Oh! Magnificent snow photography ~ Wow! ~ (A Creative Harbor) ~ artmusedog and Carol ^_^
Wow! What a beauty! stunning photos!
Thank you so much for sharing. I would never see weather like this where I am, in the UK. I hope you are wrapped up warm and cosy
Flotte frost-bilder! Vakkert med sne/iskrystaller! Brrr, ja, nå er det kaldt! :-)
Fantastisk nydelige bilder!
Oh so stunning--what lovely ice close-ups.*smiles*
Beautiful shot...I love to see the close up..almost like I can touch it. My WW is kitchen remodeling and thick snow. Happy wordless Wednesday!
Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing.
You capture such gorgeous nature. I hope some of them go up on your walls :O).
Wonderful photos!It snowed here on Wednesday morning. People in their cars ground to a halt just trying to get to work, schools struggled to open. Utter chaos! It was all clear by lunchtime, lives resumed to their normality.
♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥
love the frosty branch pic
ReplyDeleteOh! Magnificent snow photography ~ Wow! ~ (A Creative Harbor) ~ artmusedog and Carol ^_^
ReplyDeleteWow! What a beauty! stunning photos!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing. I would never see weather like this where I am, in the UK. I hope you are wrapped up warm and cosy
ReplyDeleteFlotte frost-bilder! Vakkert med sne/iskrystaller! Brrr, ja, nå er det kaldt! :-)
ReplyDeleteFantastisk nydelige bilder!
ReplyDeleteOh so stunning--what lovely ice close-ups.
ReplyDelete*smiles*
Beautiful shot...I love to see the close up..almost like I can touch it.
ReplyDeleteMy WW is kitchen remodeling and thick snow. Happy wordless Wednesday!
Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYou capture such gorgeous nature. I hope some of them go up on your walls :O).
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos!
ReplyDeleteIt snowed here on Wednesday morning. People in their cars ground to a halt just trying to get to work, schools struggled to open. Utter chaos! It was all clear by lunchtime, lives resumed to their normality.