Tuesday, December 18, 2012

FO :: Cowls

Untitled

Two more cowls are off the needles. The last one was a bit boring those last few rows... But I still like the look of this cowl and need to knit myself one soon ;) Eirin has been asking who I am knitting the pink one for and has asked me if I can make one for her too. So I know she will be happy when she open her present :)

Untitled

Pattern: Same as the grey cowl.
Yarn: 150 g pink and white Thea
Needles: 4 mm
Size: The white is 250 st and the pink 230 st

Untitled

9 comments:

  1. Nice and cozy! I really need to make one or even two of these ... some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cowls look perfect for cold weather! Your daughter will be very happy when she opens up her gift on Christmas. She will wonder how you knit her one so quickly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! They look so light and airy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look beautiful. I especially like the white cowl! I think white winter accessories look so classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely, very classy and neat! I like the pink one ... it shows up as mulberry on my screen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look wonderfully snuggly.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥