Saturday, June 15, 2013

FO :: Freya

Freya

I've been testknitting this beautiful shawl for Drømme.
I choose to knit it with smaller needles, but it turned out big enough.
It's an easy pattern to memorize and I just love the hearts!

The shawl is in the "Heart" challenge in the blog Pinnekroken.

Pattern: Freya
Yarn: 102 g Fabel #102
Needles: 3,5 mm
Hook: 3 mm
Size: Ca. 170 cm across. I made 7 repeats of pattern B.
Modifications: I casted on 3 sts, kitted 6 rows and picked up 3 sts along the knitted edgae and 3 sts on the cast on edge = 9 sts.
Started: June 4 2013
Completed: June 11 2013



Freya

Freya

Freya

14 comments:

  1. The hearts are so pretty! Do you know if this shawl pattern will be available on Ravelry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I think she will put it up after it has been tested.
      But I don't know if it will be a free pattern or not.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for this pattern to come up!! I will definitely have to make it. You did a lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tusen takk for et nydelig bidrag til Pinnekrokens juniutfordring: Hjerter!

    Hilsen Eirin
    Pinnekroken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nydelig sjal! Har aldri prøvd Fabel til skjerf eller sjal, men det blir sikkert mykt nok etter skylling og blokking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så nyyyydelig sjal du har strikket!! Det ser veldig avansert ut...du er kjempeflink! :-)
    Fortsatt god sommer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, for et vakkert sjal! Med hjerter, elsker hjerter! Kjempefine sokker du strikker, også, i det forrige innlegget ditt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how the hearts are subtle, it makes them really look great in this pattern because they still allow for the delicate nature of the lace. Also, I really enjoyed your historical perspective on hair in knitting, such a great way to think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is extremely pretty! I love how the hearts came out. I'm always in awe at lace designers. To someone who had just taken a class this seems so hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful! I so envy your neat stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hei. Så fin den ble i rosa. Passer helt perfekt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm totally amazed, not only is this shawl so beautifully knitted, but you managed to complete it only in 7 days! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥