Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lately in my kitchen

Cod with leeks and springonions

Cod with leeks & springonion

Cod with leeks and springonion


Untitled

Meatballs in gravy with potatoes, carrot stew and lingonberries

Untitled



Untitled

Carrot stew

Sticky Chocolate cake

Sticky chocolate cake 

Recipes can be found in my blog Kaos på Kjøkkenet.
The translate button is not the greatest, but I think you will figure
 out what you'll need and what to do ;)
What's been cooking in your kitchen lately?

5 comments:

  1. The cod, meatballs, and choc cake look delicious! You are a terrific cook.
    I've been a bit lazy in the kitchen but we've been lovin' chicken, simply baked of late, either in quesadillas or over rice with homemade cheese sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åhh så mye godt det var her:-)
    Fikk lyst på alt!
    Fin og god uke ønskes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried the sticky chocolate cake, it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it!
      I had to try the google translation...
      All I can say is that I had a few laughs :)

      Delete
    2. And I see that google translates dl into cups...
      So the amounts will not be quite right as a dl is less than a cup.

      Delete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥